How to Upload a Video to Instagram Using a Desktop Computer (with Pictures)
- Using your favourite web browser, navigate to the Instagram website. Click on the “+” button that appears next to the DM symbol. To upload media from your computer, select “Select from computer.” Resize your video and, if necessary, include more material.
What is the best way to share Instagram photos on a computer?
- When your computer is turned on, you must click on the Instagram icon on your desktop, as seen in the image below. 2) Log in to your account It’s a camera symbol with a variety of colors. In order to submit your photo, you must first click on the Plus symbol, which is located at the bottom of your page. 3) Select the image: At this stage, you must chose the specific photo you desire to publish to your Instagram account. 4) Modify or crop the photo before submitting it: You may need to edit or crop the photo before posting it. You have the option of making it horizontal or vertical.
- 1 How do I upload videos to Instagram from My Computer 2020?
- 2 How can I upload videos to Instagram from my computer for free?
- 3 How do I upload videos to Instagram from Chrome?
- 4 Can you post on Instagram on PC?
- 5 Can you post to Instagram via desktop?
- 6 How do I upload videos to Instagram from Windows 10?
How do I upload videos to Instagram from My Computer 2020?
See how simple it is for Sharelov users to upload photos to Instagram from any computer in this video.
- 1. Click on the pencil symbol at the top of your post to edit it
- 2. Select the day and hour you want your post to go live, then click the “update” button. Step 2: 3. Return to your original post and press the “Publish” button.
How can I upload videos to Instagram from my computer for free?
Method No. 2
- Go to Instagram for desktop and select Add to Chrome from the drop-down menu. Authenticate using your Instagram account (you must be logged in before using the extension)
- Select Extensions from the top menu of Chrome. To upload a video, click on the button. Choose your video (it must be less than 1 minute in length)
- add descriptions
- and then click post.
How do I upload videos to Instagram from Chrome?
Here’s how you go about it:
- Open the Chrome web browser and navigate to the Instagram website. Access your account by logging in. Select the + symbol (plus sign) in the upper-right corner. Select “Select from computer” from the drop-down menu. Another alternative is to drag the movie to your computer and upload it. Choose the video you want to upload and click on it. You can make changes if you like. “Share” should be selected.
Can you post on Instagram on PC?
Follow these simple steps to post to Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac): 1. Open Instagram on your desktop computer. Sign into your Instagram account by visiting instagram.com. The + sign is located in the upper right corner of the screen and is the identical button that would be used to create a post in the mobile app, if you were using the mobile app. A window titled “Create new post” will appear.
Can you post to Instagram via desktop?
Yes, it is possible to publish to Instagram from a computer, however there are some small restrictions. Instagram’s desktop version only enables you to upload photographs and videos to your profile, and it does not allow you to publish text. Instagram Stories, IGTV posts, and Reels cannot be shared from the online version of the app. You will also be unable to start a Live video.
How do I upload videos to Instagram from Windows 10?
You can upload, edit, and post photographs on Instagram using a touchscreen Windows 10 PC in the same way that you would do so on the Instagram mobile application. Simply choose the ‘camera’ symbol from the drop-down menu, and then choose whether to share a photo or video from your gallery or to take a new one.