How to save YouTube videos to your computer’s hard drive
- Install YTD Video Downloader when it has been downloaded. Using your browser, navigate to the YouTube video you wish to download and click “Save.” If it isn’t already running, start YTD Video Downloader by clicking here.
- In YTD’s URL field, copy and paste the YouTube url from your web browser. When you are in YTD, click the Download option.
What is the best way to download videos from YouTube to my computer?
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to download and click on it. Launch your web browser and navigate to https://www.youtube.com/, where you may find and download the YouTube video you wish to download. Alternatively, you may begin playing the video to check it is the proper one. If you are having difficulties locating the video, you may use the search box at the top of the page to look for it.
- 1 Can I download a YouTube video to my computer?
- 2 How do I download YouTube videos to my computer 2020?
- 3 How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
- 4 How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
- 5 What is the best YouTube downloader free?
- 6 How do I download a YouTube video to my browser?
- 7 How can I download the video from YouTube?
Can I download a YouTube video to my computer?
Visit the YouTube video that you want to save and choose “Save link as…” Enter https://www.youtube.com/ into your computer browser and search for the YouTube video you wish to download. You can begin watching the video to confirm that it is the proper one. To find the video if you are having difficulties finding it, use the search box located on top of this page.
How do I download YouTube videos to my computer 2020?
What is the best way to download YouTube videos directly?
- Go to the video section. Make a visit to YouTube using your browser and locate the video you wish to download. In the URL, include the prefix’ss’. It is then necessary to make any necessary changes to the URL in the text editor given by YouTube. Simply add’ss’ after the ‘www.’ but before the ‘youtube.com’ in the URL
- Go to the Download Site to get started.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
Concerning This Article
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://www.youtube.com/. Find a video and watch it.
- Copy the video’s URL for later use. Open a web browser and navigate to https://keepv.id/. Copy and paste the video URL into the white bar and press Enter. Select “Download Video” from the drop-down menu. Continue reading if you want to discover how to download YouTube videos using the Convert2MP3 website.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Download YouTube Videos Without Using Any Software
- YouTubeMP4. With the help of this internet tool, you may download YouTube videos without having to install any software. The following websites are useful: SaveTube.
What is the best YouTube downloader free?
The Top 17 Best Free YouTube Downloaders are listed below.
- WinX YouTube Downloader – Easily download videos.
- 4K Video Downloader – Download high-quality videos.
- JDownloader – Cross-platform.
- YouTube-DLG – GUI for video downloads.
- ClipGrab – Simple interface.
- ATube Catcher – The fastest download speed.
- VideoGet – The best video downloader for Windows.
How do I download a YouTube video to my browser?
Right-click the video in your browser’s window, and then select Save video as from the drop-down box that appears. When the video is finished downloading, it will be saved to your computer as an MP4 file with the name “videoplayback.” Choose a location and hit the Save button. This will save the video to your computer’s hard drive.
How can I download the video from YouTube?
Open the YouTube app and navigate to the video that you want to download to your computer. To close the video, click on the three-dot symbol that is located underneath it. Select “Download Video” from the drop-down menu. Once the download is complete, users will be able to access it through the Library > Downloads menu.