To set up WhatsApp on a computer or a Mac, go to https//:web.whatsapp.com and input your cellphone number in the appropriate field. Before you can establish a WhatsApp account on your computer, you must first register a WhatsApp account on your smartphone. As soon as you have entered your phone number into your computer, a QR code will display on the computer screen.
Open up https//:web.whatsapp.com and input your cellphone number to get started with the messenger on a PC or Mac. Prior to creating a WhatsApp account on your computer, you must first register a WhatsApp account on your smartphone. As soon as you enter your phone number into your computer, a QR code will display on the screen for you to scan.
- Downloading WhatsApp for PC is a straightforward process. Download Bluestacks for free by visiting the download page. Once the download is complete, run the program to install it on your computer. After the app has been properly installed, go to the search box and type in “WhatsApp.” Once you’ve found it, click on the Install WhatsApp button. As soon as the WhatsApp application has been properly downloaded, a WhatsApp shortcut will appear on your desktop.
How can I use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
You may use WhatsApp on your PC by installing an emulator such as Andy or BlueStacks.
- Visit the Andy Android Emulator website and select ‘Download’ from the drop-down menu. Now, double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation of the emulator. Follow the on-screen steps to download the emulator and provide it the rights it need.
How can I create WhatsApp account without phone?
TextNow may be used to verify WhatsApp (Method #1).
- Download TextNow to your device.
- Open the TextNow app and make a note of your phone number.
- Open WhatsApp and verify the number you just recorded. The following steps must be completed: 3.1. Enter your TextNow Number into WhatsApp
- 3.2. Wait for SMS Verification to fail
- 3.3. Obtain your WhatsApp Verification Number.
Can I install WhatsApp on PC?
WhatsApp may be used on your desktop computer without the need for a web browser. Installing WhatsApp Desktop on your computer is as simple as downloading it from the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store, or the WhatsApp website and following the instructions. It is only possible to use WhatsApp Desktop on computers that are equipped with the following operating system requirements: Windows 8.1 or later is required.
Can you get WhatsApp without a smartphone?
Users who wish to use WhatsApp without a smartphone will need to attach their smartphone to the version of WhatsApp they are currently using, which may be WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, or WhatsApp Portal. Following that, users will be able to use WhatsApp Web without the need for a smartphone or other device.
How can I use WhatsApp on laptop without WhatsApp Web?
Look for WhatsApp and install it on the BlueStacks App Player by searching for it in the store. On your BlueStacks app player, the first time you start the WhatsApp program, you will be prompted to finish the registration process. To gain access to WhatsApp without the need of a QR Code, simply enter your cellphone number and finish the signup process.
How can I use WhatsApp on Chrome without phone?
Navigate to the BlueStacks App Player and search for WhatsApp, then download and install it. On your BlueStacks app player, you will be prompted to finish the registration process for the WhatsApp program when you first launch it. To gain access to WhatsApp without the need of a QR Code, simply enter your cellphone number and finish the registration.
- Open the browser of your choice on your computer and type www.web.whatsapp.com into the address bar and press Enter. You’ll be prompted to scan the QR code that displays on the screen at this point. Now, use your computer’s scanner to scan the QR code that appears on the screen. For the record, WhatsApp Web is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers.