Is it possible to play PUBG on a computer by utilizing a Tencent emulator?
- Yes, you may. Simply copy the “program files” and “temp” files from the directory where your tencent gaming friend emulator was downloaded and paste them in the position where the emulator is now downloading these data on another machine. And then log in using your user id. You’re ready to play PUBG on your computer…
- 1 How do I transfer my PUBG mobile to PC from tencent gaming buddy?
- 2 Can we transfer PUBG from phone to PC?
- 3 How do I copy a PUBG OBB file in tencent gaming buddy?
- 4 How do I transfer Gameloop to another computer?
- 5 How can I share mobile games on PC?
- 6 Where is PUBG file located in PC?
- 7 How can I transfer games from my phone to my computer?
- 8 How do I install PUBG on GameLoop without downloading?
- 9 How do I copy PUBG?
- 10 What is the size of PUBG Mobile in Gameloop?
How do I transfer my PUBG mobile to PC from tencent gaming buddy?
Instructions on how to transfer PUBG Mobile from Android to PC
- A USB cable should be used to connect your smartphone to your computer. Navigate to the Phone storage drive by selecting My Computer or This PC from your system’s menu bar. Copied the ‘com and pasted it in Phone > Android > Data > com.
- Navigate to Phone > Android > OBB > com.
- Copied and pasted the ‘com.
Can we transfer PUBG from phone to PC?
Follow These Steps to Complete Your Order: These steps are less complicated than the process of copying PUBG Mobile from phone to computer. Open C: Drive and go to the Temp Folder, then copy the TxGameDownload folder. Replace the same folder TxGameDownload with a different one on a different computer or laptop. Once you have opened the Tencent Gaming Buddy in your new PC and connected to the internet, you will need to wait for a while.
How do I copy a PUBG OBB file in tencent gaming buddy?
You must also copy the com.tencent.ig folder to your PC in order to use the obb extension (see File Manager -> Android -> Obb).
How do I transfer Gameloop to another computer?
Start the games transfer program and choose “App Migration” from the drop-down menu. Then click “Start.” Select the original drive where your game programs are installed from the left-hand menu, then select the games and check the appropriate checkboxes. To select the target disk as the file path, click the triangle symbol on the toolbar. After you’ve made all of your selections, click “Transfer.”
In order to begin, launch the games transfer program and choose “App Migration” from the drop-down menu. Locate your gaming applications on the original drive where they were installed and click the appropriate checkboxes on the left-hand sidebar of your browser. To select the destination disk as the file path, click the triangle symbol. “Transfer” should be selected once you’ve made all of your selections.
- Unlock your mobile phone. A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer. On your smartphone, press the message that says “Charging this item through USB.” Choose File Transfer from the drop-down menu under “Use USB for.” On your computer, a file transfer window will be shown.
Where is PUBG file located in PC?
Your phone must be unlocked first. Connect your phone to your computer by using a USB cord. The “Charging this device through USB” notification will appear on your phone; touch it. Choosing File Transfer from the drop-down menu under “Use USB for” On your PC, a file transfer window will appear.
How can I transfer games from my phone to my computer?
When you open the Android app and select Remote Files, your Windows PC will appear on the screen. In a similar vein, your Android smartphone will be listed under Devices in the Windows software. In order to transfer the appropriate material, click on the ‘Attach’ button and then press the arrow key to send the media file to your computer.
How do I install PUBG on GameLoop without downloading?
Access it using the URL provided above and save it to the C: drive. TempTxGameDownloadMobileGamePCShared. To use the browser, launch the GameLoop emulator and press F9 to bring it up. Install the ES File Explorer APK by opening the browser and searching for it. Open the ES File Explorer and navigate to the /data/share1/ folder where the PUBG Mobile APK file is located.
How do I copy PUBG?
To transfer PUBG Mobile to your phone, install the same app on both your phone and your friend’s phone and then follow the procedures outlined in the following section. * Transfer the PUBG Mobile APK file from your friend’s smartphone to your own mobile by utilizing one of the file-sharing applications. After that, the sender must remain within the app and navigate to Files > Android > obb (folder).
What is the size of PUBG Mobile in Gameloop?
The installation package is 8.4MB in size, while the game requires a few minutes to download the engine and establish its presence on the computer before it can be played. Furthermore, because the Android game is currently in its beta edition, you may experience some slowness when participating in the activity.