Using Mi Drop on a Windows 10 PC or Laptop is simple.
- Step 1: If Mi Drop isn’t already pre-installed on your smartphone, go to the Google Play Store and download and install it.
- Step 2: Join the same Wi-Fi network with both your phone and your computer/laptop The next step is to open the Mi Drop application on your smartphone.
How can I back up my Xiaomi Mi and Redmi phones to my computer?
- While Mi PC Suite is compatible with all of the popular Xiaomi Mi and Redmi models, it is not capable of backing up devices from other manufacturers. Following is a step-by-step guide on how to backup your Xiaomi phone to your computer using the Mi PC Suite. The first step is to gather information. To begin, just download, install, and start the Mi PC Suite on your computer, then connect your Mi device to the computer.
- 1 Why my mi phone is not connecting to PC?
- 2 How do I transfer files from Xiaomi phone to PC?
- 3 How do I transfer calls from MI phone to computer?
- 4 How can I connect my MI mobile Internet to PC?
- 5 Why does my USB not connect?
- 6 How do I connect my device to Mi PC Suite?
- 7 How do I transfer photos from redmi phone to laptop?
- 8 How do I transfer contacts from redmi to laptop?
- 9 How do I transfer a call from my phone to my laptop?
- 10 Does MIUI 12 have call recorder?
- 11 Where is recorded call in redmi?
Why my mi phone is not connecting to PC?
USB Debugging should be enabled. Go to the Settings menu on your Mi device and choose Wi-Fi. “About Phone” is a setting that may be found in the settings. It should be opened. The option “MIUI Version” may be found in the About Phone section. This option should be selected seven times. You will be successful in enabling the Developer Option on your Mi handset if you follow these steps.
How do I transfer files from Xiaomi phone to PC?
To begin, just download, install, and start the Mi PC Suite on your computer, then connect your Mi device to the computer. Once you’ve connected it, give your computer permission to view the data it contains by using the file transfer method. Step number two. A snapshot of your device will be displayed by the program when it has automatically detected it.
How do I transfer calls from MI phone to computer?
The complete step-by-step guide may be found here. Launch the Explorer application. Navigate to the /MIUI/sound recorder/call rec/ folder, then choose and copy/cut the recording files you wish to transfer to your pen drive from the folder you just created. In explorer, navigate to your pen, thumb, or flash drive, which should be labeled as USB. Copy the files there.
How can I connect my MI mobile Internet to PC?
Connect your Xiaomi or Redmi phone to your computer using the USB data cable that came with it. To enable USB tethering, go to the Settings menu, then Network, then More, Tethering & portable hotspot, and finally USB tethering. To share your Xiaomi Redmi internet connection with your computer, turn on USB tethering in this section of the menu.
Why does my USB not connect?
Try connecting the USB cable into various USB ports on the computer to see if the problem persists. It is possible that certain ports will not function. If it doesn’t work on another computer, try doing a master reset on your current machine. If the problem persists after a master reset, then the device maker should be contacted.
How do I connect my device to Mi PC Suite?
Detailed Instructions for Setup
- Download and install the Mi PC Suite English from the official website. Connect the device and wait for it to be recognized by the computer.
- Following that, open the program and select the desired choice.
How do I transfer photos from redmi phone to laptop?
Make use of a USB cord. Step 1: Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cord. Step 2: Connect as a media device by selecting MTP as the connection type. You can use this option if you have camera-specific software installed on your PC and MTP is not accessible on your network connection. Step 3: Open the device in order to view the files.
How do I transfer contacts from redmi to laptop?
Then, pick Contacts from the left-hand panel, preview, select, and export contacts from your Xiaomi or Redmi phone to your PC or Mac by clicking on the tab labeled “Information.”
How do I transfer a call from my phone to my laptop?
Transferring audio recordings from a phone to a computer is made possible by
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. Swipe down the notification panel on your phone and pick the option to connect through MTP (also known as File Transfer). Open Windows Explorer on your computer and choose the S7 from the list of available devices.
Does MIUI 12 have call recorder?
You have the option of manually or automatically recording your call on Xiaomi MIUI phones. While the call is still in progress, you must choose “Record” from the call options menu on your Xiaomi phone in order to manually record any incoming or outgoing call.
Where is recorded call in redmi?
Thanks. Open the file manager and pick the MIUI folder. Once it has been opened, you will see the sound recorder folder. Open it again and you will be able to see the call recording folder. The entire conversation has been recorded. Select All Calls from the Tools-Recorder app-recordings-All calls dropdown menu.