Directly apply for PC and CMM positions at JNTUK, containing the required documentation.
Make sure to provide the following documents to the test cell at your specific college.
- Provisional Certificate application completed
- Consolidated Marks Memo application completed
- Copies of all Marks Memos from SSC to the Doctorate level
- Provisional Certificate application completed Make a payment of Rs.
How can I apply for a position as a PC/CMM at JNTUK?
- Directly apply for PC and CMM positions at JNTUK, containing the required documentation. The Provisional Certificate will be ready within 24 hours (one working day) of receipt of the application form and payment. After presenting his or her College identification card, the concerned student can obtain the Provisional Certificate.
- 1 How can I get CMM from JNTU Kakinada?
- 2 How many days it will take to get PC from Jntuk?
- 3 What is Tatkal PC in Jntuk?
- 4 How can I download Jntuk marks memo?
- 5 Is provisional certificate important?
- 6 What is CMM in Jntu?
- 7 Does Jntuk work on Saturdays?
- 8 How can I pay my Jntuk OD fee online?
- 9 How many days it will take to get tatkal PC?
- 10 Will JNTU Kakinada send transcripts to Wes?
- 11 What is OD certificate?
- 12 How can I get B Tech degree certificate from Jntu?
- 13 Who is migration certificate?
How can I get CMM from JNTU Kakinada?
By submitting the above-mentioned papers to JNTUK, you will be considered for PC and CMM. It will take no more than 24 hours (one working day) following submission to get the Provisional Certificate available. After presenting his or her College identification card, the concerned student might obtain a Provisional Certificate.
How many days it will take to get PC from Jntuk?
In an interview with TNIE, Vice Chancellor S Ramakrishna Rao of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University said, “A student can get a provisional certificate within 24 hours of applying for it in tatkal mode, whereas in the regular course, the certificate will be issued to the student within 10-15 days.”
What is Tatkal PC in Jntuk?
Applications, SSCs, marks memos, and other documents should be sent to the appropriate colleges. The TATKAL PC applications will be processed instantly, and a soft copy will be emailed to the applicant and the college’s principal within 24 hours, as well as a hard copy being sent via mail to the address provided on the application form.
How can I download Jntuk marks memo?
Process carried out online: Step 1: Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=354644 and check the box. Step 2: The following statement was made by me: “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed above.” Select “Proceed” from the drop-down menu. In the Select Payment Category Dropdown, choose “Duplicate Marks Memos” from the drop-down menu.
Is provisional certificate important?
What is a Provisional Degree Certificate and how does it work? When a provisional degree certificate is granted by a university, it serves as a temporary document until a permanent degree certificate is produced and conferred during convocation. In contrast, after the Provisional Certificate has been granted by your institute, it will no longer be of any significance.
What is CMM in Jntu?
Proof of original certificate(s) in which correction(s) is/are necessary. A photocopy of the SSC is required. Assuming that the correction is in the Marks Memo / CMM, the Challan (issued at any SBI)/DD should be taken for the whole amount at the rate of Rs. 50/- per Marks Memo / CMM (ie Rs. 50/- every mark in the Marks Memo / CMM).
Does Jntuk work on Saturdays?
Every second Saturday of the month is a holiday in JNTUK.
How can I pay my Jntuk OD fee online?
Fill out the form with the candidate’s information and the Original Degree cost. Enter the following information: hall ticket number, name, course, branch, year of passing, contact number, e-mail ID, and so on, and then click on submit. Verify the payment information and click “Confirm.”
How many days it will take to get tatkal PC?
A soft copy of the TATKAL PC applications will be delivered to the candidate and the college’s principal within 24 hours, and a hard copy will be forwarded to the address provided by the candidate by regular mail.
Will JNTU Kakinada send transcripts to Wes?
We anticipate that the complete procedure will take 5 working days from start to finish. You will be notified as soon as the JNTUK has received your transcripts, and you will be required to supply your WES Reference number. The transcripts will then be mailed to WES Canada and the United States from the JNTU Kakinada pin code location.
What is OD certificate?
It will take us 5 working days to complete the full procedure on our side of things. You will be notified as soon as transcripts from the JNTUK have been received, and you will be required to supply your WES Reference number. From the JNTU Kakinada pin code, the transcripts will be transmitted to WES Canada and the United States of America.
How can I get B Tech degree certificate from Jntu?
How to Apply for a JNTUH OD Original Degree in the following ways:
- There is an option for a fresh registration for a new user
- however, they must first complete the new registration process. Submitting the form will need you to provide your “HALL TICKET NO.” Fill out all of the information on the Students Registration form completely and accurately.
Who is migration certificate?
A Migration Certificate is a legal document that is issued by the university or board where one is enrolled to study. It facilitates the process of obtaining admission to another institution or to any educational board, and it is provided at successful completion of the course, along with the other relevant documents, to the student.