In iTunes, navigate to the File Sharing section and choose the app from the list. Using your mouse, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list in order to transfer them to your device. You may alternatively select Add from the Documents list in iTunes, navigate to the file or files you wish to copy from your computer, and then select Add from the Documents list in iTunes.
What is the best way to transfer videos from your computer to your iPhone?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC. When the Auto-Play box displays, select the “Import Pictures and Videos” option from the drop-down menu. This option will automatically transfer all of the photographs and movies stored on your device back to a folder on your computer’s hard drive. This means that by default, these movies will be copied to my photos folder.
Can I transfer videos from PC to iPhone?
With iTunes, you may transfer a variety of video formats from your computer to your iPhone or iPod touch. In iTunes, select “Movies” from the left-hand sidebar after clicking on the iPhone symbol. Then select “Sync Movies” from the drop-down menu and click “Apply.” The movies will then be synced to your iPhone using iTunes.
How do I transfer videos from my computer to iTunes?
Import media from a computer into iTunes on a personal computer.
- Choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library from the iTunes application on your computer. Locate the file or folder you want to open, then click Open. When you add a folder to your library, all of the files contained within it are also added.
How do I transfer videos from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Use a USB cord to transfer data.
- Unlock your mobile phone. A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer. On your smartphone, press the message that says “Charging this item through USB.” Select File Transfer from the drop-down menu under ‘Use USB for’. On your computer, a file transfer window will be shown.
How do I import a video to my iPhone?
iPhone users may import photographs and movies.
- Connect the camera adapter or card reader to the iPhone’s Lightning port using the included cable. Choose one of the following options: Open Photos on your iPhone and select Import from there. Choose the photographs and videos you wish to import, and then choose the location where you want them to be imported.
How do I move home videos to camera roll?
Choose the video you wish to save to your Camera Roll from the list of Home Video videos available in the application. When the playback screen appears, click on the “Save to Camera Roll” option to begin storing the image to the camera roll’s memory. When the success dialog box appears, saving to the Camera Roll has been completed successfully.
How do I send a video from Mac to iPhone?
Tip 3: Use iTunes to transfer videos from your Mac to your iPhone.
- Use a USB cord to connect your iPhone 8/8 Plus/X to your Mac, then launch iTunes if it doesn’t open instantly. When you click on the Device button, select “Movies.” Select the movies you want to transfer to your iPhone by checking the box next to the “Sync Movies” option and selecting them from your computer.