Instagram may be accessed using a computer. Simply go to the Instagram website at instagram.com and log in with your phone number, username, email address, or Facebook account to begin using the service. Among other things, you may use the Instagram online version to browse your feed, respond to direct messages (DMs), read your alerts, upload photographs and videos to your profile, and more.
What is the best way to access Instagram from my computer?
- Instagram Web Profiles are a type of profile on the social media platform Instagram. You may apparently access Instagram on your PC over the online by accessing your Instagram web profile on the Instagram web by inputting the following address in your browser – www.instagram.com/username, where “username” should be replaced with your user name.
- 1 Can you view Instagram on a PC?
- 2 How do I get the Instagram app on my PC?
- 3 Why can’t I access Instagram on my computer?
- 4 How do I watch Instagram reels on my laptop?
- 5 How do I open Instagram on Chrome?
- 6 How do I watch Instagram reels on Chrome?
- 7 How do I watch reels on Google Chrome?
- 8 How do I see reels on Instagram Web?
Can you view Instagram on a PC?
Microsoft has made the whole Instagram experience — including Instagram Stories — available on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. This week, we’re thrilled to announce that the Instagram app for Windows 10 will be extending beyond its current mobile availability and will be optimized for tablets and PCs starting today. The application is available for free download from the Windows Store.
How do I get the Instagram app on my PC?
Instagram for Windows 10: How to Download and Install It:
- Instagram for Windows 10: How to Download and Install It
Why can’t I access Instagram on my computer?
Open Start and look for Instagram in the list of available applications. Instagram may be uninstalled by selecting it with the right-click menu. Restart your computer. To reinstall Instagram, go to the Microsoft Store and choose it again.
How do I watch Instagram reels on my laptop?
Not to worry, there are two methods for watching Instagram Reels on a computer. Either way, you can use your smartphone to mirror the screen of your computer. Alternatively, you may use an emulator to install the Instagram Android application on Windows. In addition, you will be able to navigate Reels using your mouse wheel in both cases as well.
How do I open Instagram on Chrome?
For Instagram to work with Chrome, simply left-click on the Instagram button in the toolbar. You can do everything you can do on the Instagram mobile app, including scrolling through your feed, like photographs, and leaving comments. In addition, you may access other browsing options by selecting the three dots in the top left-hand corner.
How do I watch Instagram reels on Chrome?
You can even watch Reels on the profile’s home page if you choose to do so. All you have to do is navigate to the Profile sections and then touch on the Reels area to see all of the videos available. It is located underneath the bio, adjacent to the IGTV, Pictures, and Saved tabs.
How do I watch reels on Google Chrome?
The Best Way to View Instagram Reels on a Computer
- ApowerMirror may be downloaded and installed on both your phone and your computer. Download.
- Connect your gadgets to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer. Start the software and wait until your computer’s name displays on the screen before continuing. Identify your PC by tapping its name, then press Mirror phone to PC, and then hit “Start mirroring.”
How do I see reels on Instagram Web?
A new button or click will be added to the current direct message (DM), Explore, and Activity buttons (which show at the top right corner of the screen) to make Reels on the Instagram site more easily accessible, according to a tweet from Instagram.