- The first thing you need to do is link your cell phone and computer together using a USB cord to get started. 2. Now, open the Settings app on your smartphone and navigate to the General tab. 3. After that, go into the phone’s settings and look for the Personal Hotspot option. 4. 4. The Wi-Fi hotspot will be the primary sharing option, but you will also need to pick the Other sharing method.
How can I use my PC Internet on mobile via USB?
Tip 1: Use a USB cable to connect your Android device to your computer and enable “USB tethering.” Assuming you have data on your phone (android), the following is true:
- Connect your computer and phone by plugging in your USB cable. Go to the settings menu on your phone
- Select More > Tethering and mobile hotspot > USB tethering. Activate it.
- You will be able to see that your computer is connected to the internet.
How can I use my PC Internet on mobile without WiFi?
In general, connecting a PC’s internet to a mobile device through USB is straightforward. Connect it to your computer via a USB cable and then activate USB tethering in order to connect your mobile device to the internet.
Why can’t I turn on USB tethering?
Check to ensure that the USB cable is operational and properly connected: Check to ensure that your USB cable is correctly connected on both ends of the connection. If necessary, disconnect the device and re-plug it. Try searching for “Troubleshoot” in the Windows search bar, then selecting the appropriate result to see if it can help you with your USB tethering issue in Windows 10.
How can I use my PC Internet on my mobile via USB Windows 10?
Instructions on how to configure USB tethering on Windows 10.
- A USB cable should be used to connect your mobile device to your laptop. If you have an Android phone, open the settings and select Network & Internet > Hotspot and Tethering (Android) or Cellular > Personal Hotspot (iPhone). To enable, switch on USB tethering (on Android devices) or Personal Hotspot (on iPhone devices).
Can we use Internet from PC to mobile?
Yes, this is a possibility. If your PC is equipped with an Internet connection, you may connect your Android smartphone to it simply by connecting it to it using a USB port and a USB cable.