All you have to do is download and install SoundWire, which is an audio mirroring application, on both your laptop and your Android device. Connection to the same WiFi network and configuration of an app are required after that. Make any necessary adjustments to the settings, and you’ll be able to stream audio from your laptop or PC through the speakers on your phone.
Is it possible to utilize an Android phone as a computer speaker?
- In addition, you may place your phone further away from the computer, and if your phone’s speaker is louder, you can utilize an Android phone as a speaker for your computer, as described above. Here’s how you can go about doing so:
- 1 Can I use my phone as PC speaker?
- 2 How can I use my Android phone as a PC speaker?
- 3 How do I use my phone as a Bluetooth speaker for my computer?
- 4 How do I turn my phone into a speaker?
- 5 Can I use my mobile as Bluetooth speaker?
- 6 How can I use my phone as a speaker and mic on my computer?
- 7 Can I use laptop as speaker?
Can I use my phone as PC speaker?
A USB connection may be used to connect your phone to your computer or laptop, allowing you to utilize it as a speaker. This approach will also require the use of the internet, but it will not necessitate the use of a Wi-Fi network. The cellular data on your phone should be sufficient.
How can I use my Android phone as a PC speaker?
Instructions on How to Convert Your Computer into a Bluetooth Speaker
- Control Panel may be accessed by selecting “Start,” then “Control Panel.” Select “Add a device” from the drop-down menu under “Hardware and Sound.” Change the Bluetooth setting on your device to “Discoverable.” To connect to your Bluetooth device, click “Next” on your computer’s screen and then choose it from the list that displays.
How do I use my phone as a Bluetooth speaker for my computer?
Connecting your Android handset to your Windows PC through Bluetooth, WiFi, or USB tethering is simple and can be accomplished by heading to Android Settings->More->Tethering & mobile hotspot. Tethering will not operate unless you have a functional internet connection, therefore make sure your internet connection is operational before proceeding. Once everything is set up, you may listen to any music on your computer.
How do I turn my phone into a speaker?
Connecting your Android handset to your Windows PC through Bluetooth, WiFi, or USB tethering is simple and can be done through the Android Settings->More->Tethering & mobile hotspot menu. Tethering will not work unless you have a functional internet connection, so make sure your internet connection is operating before proceeding. Play any music on your computer when it has been configured.
Can I use my mobile as Bluetooth speaker?
Through the use of a software called SoundWire, Android smartphone owners may utilize their smartphones as Bluetooth speakers for their laptops. It is possible to stream audio from a Windows or Linux PC to your phone using the free version.
How can I use my phone as a speaker and mic on my computer?
Go to the WO Mic website and download the PC client as well as the PC driver for your computer. Install them both at the same time. Then download the appropriate software for your device (Android or iOS). Start the PC application by pressing the “Start” button. 2. Connect with a USB cable.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Select Transport and USB from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, return to the previous screen and press the play symbol to enable the microphone on your phone.
Can I use laptop as speaker?
On both Windows and Mac operating systems, the process of configuring Bluetooth computer speakers for usage with your laptop is pretty straightforward. Simply make the speakers discoverable and direct their laptop to look for them to complete the task.