iTunes allows you to transfer files between your computer and your mobile devices.
- Connect your gadget to your computer via a USB cable. Click the Device button, which is located in the top left of the iTunes window, in the iTunes software on your PC. Select File Sharing from the drop-down menu. Using the drop-down menu on the left, choose the app on your smartphone to which you wish to transfer a file to or from.
What is the best way to transfer files from an iPhone to a PC?
- Step 1: Download and install the program on your computer and connect your iPhone. Transferring all of your files from your iPhone to your computer is simple. The option “Device to folder” may be found on the main window’s toolbar. Please pick a folder on your computer to save the files that are being transferred (music, videos, photos, contacts, and SMS) by simply clicking on it.
- 1 Can I transfer videos from PC to iPhone?
- 2 How do I transfer videos from my computer to iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer videos from my computer to my phone?
- 4 How can I send a video from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
- 5 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 6 How do I transfer photos from computer to iPhone using iTunes?
- 7 How can I send a video from my Mac to my iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer large files from my computer to my iPhone?
- 9 How do I transfer a file from my computer to my iPhone?
Can I transfer videos from PC to iPhone?
With iTunes, you may transfer a variety of video formats from your computer to your iPhone or iPod touch. In iTunes, select “Movies” from the left-hand sidebar after clicking on the iPhone symbol. Then select “Sync Movies” from the drop-down menu and click “Apply.” The movies will then be synced to your iPhone using iTunes.
How do I transfer videos from my computer to iTunes?
Import media from a computer into iTunes on a personal computer.
- Choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library from the iTunes application on your computer. Locate the file or folder you want to open, then click Open. When you add a folder to your library, all of the files contained within it are also added.
How do I transfer videos from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Use a USB cord to transfer data.
- Unlock your mobile phone. A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer. On your smartphone, press the message that says “Charging this item through USB.” Select File Transfer from the drop-down menu under ‘Use USB for’. On your computer, a file transfer window will be shown.
How can I send a video from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How to Wirelessly Transfer Files from a Computer to an iPhone
- Identification number (KB ID) 0001481. Download and install the SHAREit programs on both your PC and iPhone in Step 1. Second, make sure that both devices are linked to the same Wi-Fi network as the first. Step 3: Choose the files you want to transfer to the computer and then press “OK.”
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from your computer to your iPhone without using iTunes
- Make a USB connection between your iPhone and your computer
- if prompted, press “Trust This Computer” on your device to confirm your trust in it. To transfer files from your computer to your iPhone, choose the files on your computer and then click “Open.” You may see the files that have been selected in this section.
How do I transfer photos from computer to iPhone using iTunes?
The second method is to use iTunes to transfer images from a PC to an iPhone.
- Click on the iPhone button in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window to launch iTunes. Photos may be found on the sidebar. Select Sync Photos from the drop-down menu. In the drop-down option, select either Pictures or Choose Folder as your destination. Select whether you want to sync all of your folders or just a few of them.
How can I send a video from my Mac to my iPhone?
Tip 3: Use iTunes to transfer videos from your Mac to your iPhone.
- Use a USB cord to connect your iPhone 8/8 Plus/X to your Mac, then launch iTunes if it doesn’t open instantly. When you click on the Device button, select “Movies.” Select the movies you want to transfer to your iPhone by checking the box next to the “Sync Movies” option and selecting them from your computer.
How do I transfer large files from my computer to my iPhone?
Using your mouse, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list in order to transfer them to your device. You may alternatively select Add from the Documents list in iTunes, navigate to the file or files you wish to copy from your computer, and then select Add from the Documents list in iTunes. These files are copied from iTunes to the app on your smartphone.
How do I transfer a file from my computer to my iPhone?
The first method is to transfer data from a computer to an iPhone using iTunes File Sharing.
- Check to verify that you have the most recent version of iTunes installed on your computer. iTunes should be launched once you have connected your iOS device to your computer. Select “File Sharing” from the device icon by clicking on it. iTunes will ask you to choose an app that works with File Sharing and then click “Add.”