How to transfer files from your computer to your iPhone without using iTunes
- Make a USB connection between your iPhone and your computer
- if prompted, press “Trust This Computer” on your device to confirm your trust in it. To transfer files from your computer to your iPhone, choose the files on your computer and then click “Open.” You may see the files that have been selected in this section.
What is the best way to back up my iPhone to my computer?
- Use a functional lightning connection to connect your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) to your computer, and then start an updated version of iTunes. Select your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) from the list of linked devices and then navigate to the “Summary” page of that device from the sidebar. Under the Backups section, you can find choices for creating an iPhone backup
- 1 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
- 2 How do I transfer mp4 files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- 3 Can you transfer files without iTunes?
- 4 Can you transfer to iPhone without iTunes?
- 5 Is there an alternative to iTunes for iPhone?
- 6 How do I convert MP4 to iPhone?
- 7 How do I transfer MP4 files from my computer to my iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
- 9 How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone using USB without iTunes?
- 10 How do I transfer files from Windows 10 to iPhone?
- 11 How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- 12 How can I connect my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
- 13 How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
In iTunes, navigate to the File Sharing section and choose the app from the list. Using your mouse, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list in order to transfer them to your device. You may alternatively select Add from the Documents list in iTunes, navigate to the file or files you wish to copy from your computer, and then select Add from the Documents list in iTunes.
How do I transfer mp4 files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Uninstalling iTunes and Transferring Videos From Your Computer Into Your iPhone
- Make use of iCloud. This is probably the simplest approach because most of the videos on your iPhone should have been automatically transferred to iCloud. Dropbox is used for the transfer. Transfer data from your iPhone using software. Manually transfer videos from your computer to your iPhone using Windows File Explorer.
Can you transfer files without iTunes?
1 – Download the iCloud Drive control panel from the Apple website. 2 – Install the iCloud Drive control panel. The second step is to log in and complete the installation procedure. Step 3 – Make sure your iCloud Drive folder is visible on your PC. 4. Transfer the files from your mobile device to the iCloud storage service.
Can you transfer to iPhone without iTunes?
Cloud services such as Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player, and Dropbox allow you to sync your music library across all of your devices at the same time. Using a cloud-based service to transfer music from your computer to the cloud, and then installing the service on your iPhone, you may listen to and play music from your computer on your iOS device without the need for iTunes.
Is there an alternative to iTunes for iPhone?
If you are searching for an alternative to iTunes, MediaMonkey is a fantastic choice. MediaMonkey has a valuable backup option for iPods, iPhones, and other MP3 players, as well as an integrated burner, which allows you to burn your favorite tunes and movies to CDs or DVDs using the included software.
How do I convert MP4 to iPhone?
Currently, iPhone can only identify files with the M4V, MP4, and MOV extension and that have been encoded in H. 264 or MPEG-4 format. Step 3: Begin the MP4 to iPhone conversion process.
- Currently, iPhone can only identify files with the M4V, MP4, and MOV extension and those have been encoded in H. 264 or MPEG-4 compression. To begin the MP4 to iPhone conversion process, click on “Start conversion.”
How do I transfer MP4 files from my computer to my iPhone?
The iPhone should be connected to your PC through the USB cord in order for the MP4 file to be immediately synced. If the device is configured to manual sync, pick the MP4 file you imported from the Library navigation pane by clicking “Movies” in the Library navigation pane. To sync the video file with your iPhone, drag the highlighted file to the Devices pane and drop it on your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
To transfer films, PDFs, and other files to your iPad without using iTunes, follow these steps:
- Dropbox should be downloaded and installed on both of your devices. Create a Dropbox account on your computer and drag and drop the files you wish to move into the account. On your iPad, go to Dropbox, and all of the files from your PC will be visible.
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone using USB without iTunes?
1. Directly transfer photos from a laptop to an iPhone using drag & drop.
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop and go to File > Drag Files. Open AnyTrans on your computer and connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cord. Select Device Manager from the drop-down menu. Move the mouse cursor over the iPhone and press the Plus button. Select the pictures on your laptop that you want to transfer.
How do I transfer files from Windows 10 to iPhone?
Transfer files between your iPhone and your Windows PC with this application.
- Installing or upgrading to the most recent version of iTunes on your computer is recommended. Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC via a USB cable. In iTunes on your Windows PC, locate the iPhone button at the upper left corner of the iTunes window and click it. After you click File Sharing and choose an app from the list, you can do one of the following actions:
How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
Add a PDF document on your iPad or iPhone.
- To begin, download and install any app that supports the viewing of PDF documents on your iPad or iPhone. CopyTrans Apps free Beta should be running on your PC, and the iPad should be connected through the USB cord. After clicking on the “Add documents” option, go to the location of the PDF files that you want to import onto the iPad.
How can I connect my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
You may connect your iPhone to a Windows PC directly with a USB cable, bypassing the need for iTunes or third-party software. This is the quickest and most convenient method of connecting your iPhone to a Windows PC. Connecting an iPhone to a computer via a USB connection is as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cord.
- Unlock your iPhone and place your faith on the computer.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Use a USB cord to transfer data.
- Unlock your mobile phone. A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer. On your smartphone, press the message that says “Charging this item through USB.” Choose File Transfer from the drop-down menu under “Use USB for.” On your computer, a file transfer window will be shown.