To begin, connect your iPhone to a computer using a USB cord that is capable of transferring files.
- Turn on and unlock your phone by pressing the power button. If the device is locked, your computer will be unable to locate it. To access the Photos app on your PC, click on the Start button and then Photos from the Start menu. Make a selection Import from a USB device and follow the on-screen directions.
What is the best way to transfer files from my PC to my iPhone?
- 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and then connect your iPhone to the computer. 2. Select the files you wish to transfer
- for example, if you want to transfer music, select Audio and then Music from the drop-down menu. Click the Add button, and then pick files from your computer to add to the list. Step 4: AnyTrans will transfer the files that you have selected for you on its own.
- 1 How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows computer?
- 2 How do I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
- 3 What is the best app to transfer files from iPhone to pc?
- 4 Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
- 5 How do I get files off my iPhone?
- 6 Is EaseUS MobiMover really free?
- 7 How do I send files via Bluetooth from iPhone to Windows 10?
- 8 How do I move videos from iPhone to computer?
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows computer?
The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB connection, which may be plugged into any of the USB ports on your computer. Step 2: Launch iTunes and navigate to the “Files” menu, where you may select whether or not to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select the destination folder for the files from the drop-down menu and click “Sync” to finish the transfer..
How do I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
Part 1: Using EaseUS MobiMover, you may transfer files from your iPhone to your computer without using iTunes.
- Using a USB cord, connect your iPhone to your computer. Then run EaseUS MobiMover and select “Phone to PC” > “Next” from the drop-down menu.
- Check the boxes next to the file types you wish to transfer and then click “Transfer.” Allow for the completion of the transfer procedure.
What is the best app to transfer files from iPhone to pc?
IOTransfer [as determined by the editor] IOTransfer 4 is one of the most powerful transfer solutions available on the market right now. It is completely compatible with the Windows operating system and allows you to eliminate the need for iTunes by transferring data straight between your iOS device and your PC.
Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
Additionally, you may transfer data between your iPhone and other devices by utilizing AirDrop or by sending email attachments to each other. Instead, you may connect your iPhone to a Mac (with a USB connection and OS X 10.9 or later) or a Windows PC and use it to transfer files for applications that allow file sharing (with a USB port and Windows 7 or later).
How do I get files off my iPhone?
Using your mouse, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list in order to transfer them to your device. You may alternatively select Add from the Documents list in iTunes, navigate to the file or files you wish to copy from your computer, and then select Add from the Documents list in iTunes. These files are copied from iTunes to the app on your smartphone.
Is EaseUS MobiMover really free?
Free iPhone data transfer tool and professional iPhone manager, EaseUS MobiMover Free allows you to move and manage objects without having to pay a cent.
How do I send files via Bluetooth from iPhone to Windows 10?
Send or receive files through Bluetooth may be found under the Bluetooth & other devices section of the settings menu. Pick Send files from the Bluetooth File Transfer menu, then select the device you wish to share the files with and click Next. Select Browse > the file or files to be shared > Share the file or files Open > Next (which transmits it) > Finish is the procedure.
How do I move videos from iPhone to computer?
To transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer, follow these steps:
- In order for this computer to trust you, connect your iPhone to your PC and choose “Trust” from the pop-up menu on your iPhone. It is default for files transferred from your iDevice to your PC to be saved on your desktop. Pick the videos you wish to copy and then select “Transfer to PC” from the menu.