What is the best way to share my internet connection from one machine to another?
- Right-click the Internet connection that you wish to share (for example, the Local Area Connection) and select Properties from the context menu. Select the Sharing option from the drop-down menu. Check the box next to “Allow other network users to connect using this computer’s Internet connection” to enable the feature.
- 1 How can I use my PC Internet on my Windows phone via USB?
- 2 How do I connect my Nokia Lumia to my PC?
- 3 How can I share my PC Internet to mobile?
- 4 How can I share my PC Internet to mobile via USB?
- 5 How can I share my PC Internet to my Windows 7 mobile?
- 6 How do I transfer data from my Nokia Lumia 635?
How can I use my PC Internet on my Windows phone via USB?
Instructions on how to configure USB tethering on Windows 10.
- A USB cable should be used to connect your mobile device to your laptop. If you have an Android phone, open the settings and select Network & Internet > Hotspot and Tethering (Android) or Cellular > Personal Hotspot (iPhone). To enable, switch on USB tethering (on Android devices) or Personal Hotspot (on iPhone devices).
How do I connect my Nokia Lumia to my PC?
Insert the USB end of the microUSB cable into a free USB port on the computer to complete the connection. As soon as your phone is connected to your PC, the Windows Phone application will launch immediately. Select Browse Device from the drop-down menu. Select the desired files to transfer by dragging and dropping them onto and off of the device.
Select the Start button, then Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot from the drop-down menu. Select the Internet connection from which you wish to share your Internet connection from the Share my Internet connection from drop-down menu. Select Edit > Type in a new network name and password > Save your changes. Share my Internet connection with other devices should be enabled.
Connect the USB cable that came with your phone to your computer, and then plug it into the USB port on your phone to complete the process. Following that, you must configure your Android smartphone in order to share mobile internet: Go to Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering and turn on the feature. To enable USB tethering, slide the slider to the right.
How to Make a Windows 7 Computer Share an Internet Connection
- Select StartControl PanelNetwork and Internet from the Start menu. In the Network and Sharing Center box that appears, select the Manage Wireless Network option. Then right-click on a connection and select Adapter Properties from the context menu. To share something, go to the Sharing tab.
How do I transfer data from my Nokia Lumia 635?
Nokia Lumia 635 – Transferring files between a PC and a phone. Connect the data wire to the socket and to the USB port on your computer using the included connectors. Open a file manager on your computer to begin organizing your files. Navigate to the needed folder on your computer’s or phone’s file system and press Enter. Using the highlighter, choose a file and transfer or copy it to the appropriate spot.