Using your mouse, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list in order to transfer them to your device. You may alternatively select Add from the Documents list in iTunes, navigate to the file or files you wish to copy from your computer, and then select Add from the Documents list in iTunes. These files are copied from iTunes to the app on your smartphone.
What is the best way to transfer files from my PC to my iPhone?
- 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and then connect your iPhone to the computer. 2. Select the files you wish to transfer
- for example, if you want to transfer music, select Audio and then Music from the drop-down menu. Click the Add button, and then pick files from your computer to add to the list. Step 4: AnyTrans will transfer the files that you have selected for you on its own.
- 1 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 2 Can I transfer file from Windows to iPhone?
- 3 How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
- 4 How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
- 5 Is there AirDrop for Windows?
- 6 How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- 7 How do I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
- 8 Is EaseUS MobiMover really free?
- 9 How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone via Bluetooth?
- 10 How can I send videos from PC to iPhone?
- 11 How can I transfer files through WiFi?
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from your computer to your iPhone without using iTunes
- Make a USB connection between your iPhone and your computer
- if prompted, press “Trust This Computer” on your device to confirm your trust in it. To transfer files from your computer to your iPhone, choose the files on your computer and then click “Open.” You may see the files that have been selected in this section.
Can I transfer file from Windows to iPhone?
You may connect through USB, or if you’ve configured Wi-Fi syncing, you can connect over a Wi-Fi connection as well. In iTunes on your Windows PC, locate the iPhone button at the upper left corner of the iTunes window and click it to begin. To transfer a file from your computer to your iPhone, follow these steps: Add a file by clicking on it and selecting it from your computer’s file system.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How to Wirelessly Transfer Files from a Computer to an iPhone
- Wi-Fi Transfer of Data Between a Computer and an iPhone
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Use a USB cord to transfer data.
- Unlock your mobile phone. A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer. On your smartphone, press the message that says “Charging this item through USB.” Choose File Transfer from the drop-down menu under “Use USB for.” On your computer, a file transfer window will be shown.
Is there AirDrop for Windows?
Apple devices can send files to your computer using AirDrop, which is an Apple-developed technology. AirDrop, on the other hand, is not supported by either Windows or Android.
How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
Add a PDF document on your iPad or iPhone.
- To begin, download and install any app that supports the viewing of PDF documents on your iPad or iPhone. CopyTrans Apps free Beta should be running on your PC, and the iPad should be connected through the USB cord. After clicking on the “Add documents” option, go to the location of the PDF files that you want to import onto the iPad.
How do I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
To transfer films, PDFs, and other files to your iPad without using iTunes, follow these steps:
- Dropbox should be downloaded and installed on both of your devices. Create a Dropbox account on your computer and drag and drop the files you wish to move into the account. On your iPad, go to Dropbox, and all of the files from your PC will be visible.
Is EaseUS MobiMover really free?
Free iPhone data transfer tool and professional iPhone manager, EaseUS MobiMover Free allows you to move and manage objects without having to pay a cent.
How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Select Send or receive files using Bluetooth in the Bluetooth other devices section of the Bluetooth settings. Select Send files from the Bluetooth File Transfer menu. Next, select the device to which you wish to send the file. Choose Browse to find the file or files to share, then click Open Next (which transfers the file) and Finish.
How can I send videos from PC to iPhone?
The second option is to transfer videos from a computer to an iPhone using iTunes File Sharing.
- Use a USB cord to connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop, and then run iTunes. Unlock your gadget and place your faith in the computer. Select “File Sharing” from the device icon by clicking on it.
- Select the application into which you wish to import the videos.
How can I transfer files through WiFi?
The following are the methods to transfer a file to your device: 1.
- The following are the methods to transfer a file to your device: