Follow the instructions in the next section to the letter.
- Make use of the USB cord to connect your Android phone to your computer. For Android devices, this is accomplished by going to the internal memory and finding and selecting the “WhatsApp” folder there. Copy the folder and paste it in the correct location on your computer’s disk. Navigate to the WhatsApp folder and select the messages that are shown within it.
How can I simply backup WhatsApp messages from my Android device to my PC?
- The following are the steps to take in order to backup WhatsApp messages from an Android device to a PC: Download MobileTrans and run it on your Windows or Mac computer to see whether it works. In the following step, connect your Android phone to your PC using the USB cord. To proceed with our work, select the “WhatsApp Transfer” tab from the menu bar. After that, pick ‘WhatsApp’ from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- 1 Can I save WhatsApp messages to my computer?
- 2 How do I transfer my WhatsApp chat history to my computer?
- 3 How can I save an entire WhatsApp conversation?
- 4 How do I transfer WhatsApp messages?
- 5 How can I transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android without Google Drive?
- 6 How do I transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone without backup?
Can I save WhatsApp messages to my computer?
Chat history may be exported. You may export a copy of the conversation history from an individual or group chat by using the export chat tool. Individual or group chats can be started by clicking on the appropriate button. Select More options > More > Export conversation from the drop-down menu. Select whether to export with or without media when exporting.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp chat history to my computer?
Additionally, the procedure for exporting WhatsApp conversations on Android is very similar. Once the WhatsApp discussion has been launched, click on the three-dot symbol at the top of the screen and then pick More > Export Chat option from the menu. Furthermore, you have the option of emailing the WhatsApp conversation and selecting a chosen email server from a drop-down menu.
How can I save an entire WhatsApp conversation?
In order to use this function, you must first start the chat/conversation and then navigate to Settings > More > Export chat. It is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices.
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages?
Here’s how to get your conversation history back.
- Open WhatsApp and select More options > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup from the drop-down menu. Make a selection of the Google Account into which you wish your chats to be saved. To return to the previous screen, press BACK. It is then possible to uninstall WhatsApp from your handset and reinstall it on your new Android mobile.
How can I transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android without Google Drive?
How to move WhatsApp info from an old Android phone to a new Android phone without using Google Drive
- The first step is to create a local backup of your WhatsApp data. The second step is to install RAR or any other file compression software. The third step is to compress the data on your WhatsApp account. The fourth step is to transfer the data to your new phone. Step 5: Download and install WhatsApp on your new smartphone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone without backup?
1st Method (Google Drive): Transferring the file
- Open WhatsApp on your old Android handset and send a message.
- Click on the menu button, then select Settings, and then select Chats. Go to Google Drive and select a backup frequency from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can choose to restart your computer now. Install WhatsApp on your new phone and confirm your phone number.