Download and install the BlueStacks Emulator Software on your PC via the BlueStacks application.
When you’re in BlueStacks, you can do anything you want with it.
- Open the Google Play Store and download the WhatsApp application. Fill up your Whatsapp phone number. Use the activation code that was supplied to your cell phone number to get Whatsapp up and running. That’s all there is to it. Take it easy the entire time!
What is the best way to connect WhatsApp to my PC?
- To access WhatsApp Web and connect WhatsApp for PC, the first step is to open the navigation application that you normally use to explore the Internet
- next, enter in the web.whatsapp.com URL and press the Enter key on your computer’s keyboard.
How can I use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
You may use WhatsApp on your PC by installing an emulator such as Andy or BlueStacks.
- Visit the Andy Android Emulator website and select ‘Download’ from the drop-down menu. Now, double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation of the emulator. Follow the on-screen steps to download the emulator and provide it the rights it need.
Can I use WhatsApp web if I dont have my phone?
By using WhatsApp Web, you may access the popular chat messenger on your Mac or Windows computer as well as your iPad or Android tablet. WhatsApp Web is really simple to set up on any of these devices, and the best part is that you may use WhatsApp Web even if you don’t have a phone connected to it. WhatsApp Web requires you to have your iPhone or Android phone within close proximity of your computer in order to function.
How can we run WhatsApp on PC?
The WhatsApp application may be used on both your phone and your computer at the same time. Using WhatsApp Web on a PC is as simple as following these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp desktop application on your computer. On your phone, select WhatsApp Web. To link your account, simply scan the QR code. You’re all prepared to start a chat session on your computer.
How can I save WhatsApp Web without phone?
Just as you did when you originally set up WhatsApp Web, open WhatsApp and go to your Chats, then pick “WhatsApp Web” from the drop-down menu, just as you did when you first opened WhatsApp. Instead of prompting you to scan a QR code, WhatsApp will provide information about your computer connection, such as when it was last accessed, where it was accessed from, and so on.
How can I use WhatsApp Web if phone is broken?
Enter your sim card into someone else’s phone that already has their whatsapp data baked in, log him out, and then start your whatsapp. You can then log out of that phone and continue to use whatsapp on the web, or you can directly install the whatsapp pc application, which will only require you to enter the otp that will be sent to your phone number.
How can I use WhatsApp on PC without WhatsApp Web?
Look for WhatsApp and install it on the BlueStacks App Player by searching for it in the store. On your BlueStacks app player, the first time you start the WhatsApp program, you will be prompted to finish the registration process. To gain access to WhatsApp without the need of a QR Code, simply enter your cellphone number and finish the signup process.