To deactivate/delete your Truecaller account, just go to the Settings Privacy Center menu within the Truecaller app and choose ‘Deactivate’ from the drop-down menu.
- 1 How can I deactivate my Truecaller account?
- 2 Is Truecaller available for PC?
- 3 How can I remove my number from Truecaller without app?
- 4 How can I remove my name from Truecaller?
- 5 What happens when I deactivate my Truecaller account?
- 6 Can I use Truecaller without number?
- 7 Is Truecaller banned by India?
- 8 How can I get blue tick on Truecaller?
- 9 How do I unlist my number?
How can I deactivate my Truecaller account?
In Truecaller, you can cancel your account by following the steps outlined below.
- Open the Truecaller application on your Android or iOS device. Tap on the hamburger menu symbol in the upper left (bottom right on iOS)
- select Settings
- select Privacy Center
- and then press Enter. Tap on the Deactivate option, which should be found further down the page as you scroll down.
Is Truecaller available for PC?
It has been officially created for both Android and iOS devices. The Truecaller PC version is not currently available for purchase. But don’t worry, you can download and install the Truecaller program on your PC with the aid of android emulators if you want to avoid the hassle. Once you have installed this application on your computer, you will be able to take use of the capabilities listed above.
How can I remove my number from Truecaller without app?
1] Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting (Truecaller’s unlisting website). 2] Enter your country code, followed by your phone number, and then confirm your identity by using the captcha.
How can I remove my name from Truecaller?
If you are an Android user, you may be wondering how to have your name removed from Truecaller.
- Open the Truecaller app on your phone. If you haven’t done so before, sign into your Truecaller account. To access the settings menu, select the People symbol, which is located in the upper right corner. Choose what you want to talk about. Select Deactivate from the drop-down menu.
What happens when I deactivate my Truecaller account?
Stopping spam calls and messages without compromising your privacy is possible. As a result, you have uninstalled Truecaller and set your phone number to private. Spam call filtering is incorporated into the majority of Android phones, which includes Google’s Phone app, which has native capabilities for filtering spam calls. You may use this to filter out the most common spam phone calls.
Can I use Truecaller without number?
Android users will now be able to identify any phone number on their smartphone without having to launch the Truecaller software for that purpose. Android users will now be able to identify any phone number on their smartphone without having to launch the Truecaller software for that purpose.
Is Truecaller banned by India?
This comes after the Indian Army banned TrueCaller owing to privacy concerns, and it was speculated that the program may be malware, which led to the decision. The army has instructed all of its employees to uninstall TrueCaller from their mobile phones as soon as possible.
How can I get blue tick on Truecaller?
You can begin the process by linking your Truecaller profile to a Facebook account whose name corresponds to your Truecaller profile name (if applicable). You will immediately receive the Verified badge after the system has gathered sufficient evidence to confirm that your name is correct and complete.
How do I unlist my number?
The number may be removed by dialing 1-888-382-1222 from the phone you wish to remove it from the system.