How to save YouTube videos to your computer’s hard drive
- Install YTD Video Downloader when it has been downloaded. Using your browser, navigate to the YouTube video you wish to download and click “Save.” If it isn’t already running, start YTD Video Downloader by clicking here.
- In YTD’s URL field, copy and paste the YouTube url from your web browser. When you are in YTD, click the Download option.
Installation of YTD Video Downloader after downloading and installing it. With the help of your browser, locate the YouTube video that you want to download. (If it isn’t already running, launch YTD Video Downloader.) ; Copy and paste the YouTube URL from your browser into the URL area on YTD. ; In YTD, select the Download option.
What is the best way to download a YouTube video to your computer?
- Visit youtube.com and look for the video you want. Copy the video’s link and paste it into the search bar on Google. Enter the phrase “how to save a YouTube video” into the search box. Select the second option, which is the one that reads computerhope.com, from the drop-down menu. Copy and paste the video link into the box provided and click “Download.” In the download links area, select MP4 360 from the drop-down menu. The video will begin to download as soon as possible.
Can you copy a video from YouTube?
In the YouTube URL box, paste the YouTube URL of the video you wish to copy and download. Press the ” Convert mp4 ” button to start the conversion. Step 2: Click on the “Download” option to save your movie to your computer and copy it to your mobile phone or tablet. Once you have finished downloading the movie, transfer it to your desired devices.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer without the app?
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Download YouTube Videos Without Using Any Software
- YouTubeMP4. With the help of this internet tool, you may download YouTube videos without having to install any software. The following websites are useful: SaveTube.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
YouTubeMP4. One of the most straightforward methods for downloading YouTube videos without the need of software is to use this internet resource. The following websites are useful: SaveTube. ;Savefromnet. ;Catchvideo. ;Clipconverter.cc. ;Converto;YouTubNow. ;SConverter.com
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://www.youtube.com/. Find a video and watch it.
- Copy the video’s URL for later use. Open a web browser and navigate to https://keepv.id/. Copy and paste the video URL into the white bar and press Enter. Select “Download Video” from the drop-down menu. Continue reading if you want to discover how to download YouTube videos using the Convert2MP3 website.
How do I download a YouTube video by changing the URL?
Enter the YouTube search engine into your browser and find the video you want to download by searching for it there. Click on the video to start it and then click again to stop it. Go to the video URL and type “ss” before the “youtube.com…” before pressing the “enter” key. If this is the case, you will be sent to another website where you may save the video.