In a similar vein, to configure your iPhone 5s, go to “Settings” and click the box next to “iCloud Photo Library.” When you switch on Wi-Fi, you can rest assured that all of your iPhone images will be transferred to your Windows PC. In Windows File Explorer, navigate to the folder “iCloud Photos” to view your synchronized photos. Locate the download folder and press the Download button.
What is the best way to transfer images from an iPhone 5S to a computer?
- You can use the following methods to transfer images from your iPhone 5s to your computer: 1.Use a cloud storage service such as Dropbox or One Drive. Upload images from your iPhone to the cloud and then download them to your PC. 2.Make use of iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes by opening the program. Choose your phone’s icon from the Devices drop-down menu on the left. Select the Photos tab from the menu bar.
- 1 How do I transfer photos from PC to iPhone 5s?
- 2 How do you transfer photos from PC to iPhone 5s without iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer pics from computer to iPhone?
- 4 How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 5 How do I connect my iPhone 5s to my computer?
- 6 How do I transfer files from my Windows computer to my iPhone?
- 7 How do you transfer photos from laptop to phone?
- 8 How do I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How do I transfer photos from PC to iPhone 5s?
Connect the iPhone 5 to your computer with the help of a USB cord. On your iPhone, press the “Trust” button. When the AutoPlay dialog box displays, choose Import photos and videos using Windows from the drop-down menu. Select Import from the drop-down menu.
How do you transfer photos from PC to iPhone 5s without iTunes?
iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the solution to consumers’ worries about how to transfer images from a PC to an iPhone without the usage of an external device such as iTunes. iCloud.com is as simple as selecting your images from your PC and uploading them. When you upload images while connected to Wi-Fi, they will be instantly synchronized with your other devices.
How do I transfer pics from computer to iPhone?
The second method is to use iTunes to transfer images from a PC to an iPhone.
- Click on the iPhone button in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window to launch iTunes. Photos may be found on the sidebar. Select Sync Photos from the drop-down menu. In the drop-down option, select either Pictures or Choose Folder as your destination. Select whether you want to sync all of your folders or just a few of them.
How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
Top 4 Methods for Transferring Photos From a Computer to an iPhone Without Using iTunes
- Transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone using the iCloud Windows App.
- Transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone using OneDrive.
- Transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone using Xender. Using the Documents by Readdle App, you may transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone.
How do I connect my iPhone 5s to my computer?
Apple iTunes is a digital music store owned by Apple Inc.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable. To use the gadget, choose it from the drop-down menu. To see the sorts of content that can be synced, go to the Settings menu on the left-hand side of iTunes.
- Select the content you wish to sync in iTunes by clicking on it and then on Sync in iTunes. In the lower right corner of iTunes, click the Apply button.
How do I transfer files from my Windows computer to my iPhone?
Using your mouse, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list in order to transfer them to your device. You may alternatively select Add from the Documents list in iTunes, navigate to the file or files you wish to copy from your computer, and then select Add from the Documents list in iTunes. These files are copied from iTunes to the app on your smartphone.
How do you transfer photos from laptop to phone?
Option 2: Use a USB cord to transfer data.
- Unlock your mobile phone. A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer. On your smartphone, press the message that says “Charging this item through USB.” Choose File Transfer from the drop-down menu under “Use USB for.” On your computer, a file transfer window will be shown.
How do I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
To begin, download and install the Wireless Transfer App on your computer’s hard drive. Then make sure that the Wireless Transfer App is operating on both your iPhone and your PC. Uploading images to your iPhone library is as simple as typing the http URL into the address bar, clicking the Upload to album button, then selecting and transferring photos from your computer to your iPhone library.