How to fly a helicopter in Grand Theft Auto 5 on a computer
- F is for entering and exiting the helicopter
- W is for ascending
- S is for descending. A = Yaw to the left (turn left)
- D = Yaw to the right (turn right)
- A = Yaw to the right (turn right)
- Pitch backward (moves the helicopter backward) and Roll to the left (moves the helicopter to the left) are the numbers 4 and 5, respectively.
What are the minimum PC requirements for GTA 5?
- Specifications for the GTA 5 PC game operating system that are recommended are as follows: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, and Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1 are all available for download. 1 Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (4 CPUs) / Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) (8 CPUs) 8 Gigabytes of memory NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB video cards are supported. High-definition video card that is 100 percent DirectX 10 compatible HDD 65 GB DVD drive storage space is required.
How do you control a helicopter in GTA 5?
You may command the helicopter’s movement by dragging your mouse in the direction you like. To move forward, simply drag your mouse forward. You may also control your aircraft by pressing the numbers on the number pad on the right-hand side of your keyboard.
How do you go forward in a helicopter in GTA 5 keyboard?
Tilt it forward (nose down) by pressing the number 9 key, and backward (nose up) by pressing the number 6 key (nose up) To take off, keep the number 6 key pressed down while speeding on the water.
How do I change controls in GTA 5 PC?
Character switching may be accomplished directly with the use of the character switch shortcuts keys ( Default F5 – F8 ). Press and hold a shortcut switch key to open the character wheel while selecting an appropriate character, and then release the key to enter Freemode.
How do you take off in a plane in GTA 5 PC?
It’s time to take off. Once players have boarded a plane in Grand Theft Auto 5, they must learn how to take off. When the plane touches down, all they have to do is hold down the ‘W’ key on the keyboard and watch it glide ahead. In order for the plane to take flight, players must press and hold the ‘Num5’ button until the plane’s nose lifts off the ground off the ground.