How to access the internet on a Windows computer from an Android phone using a USB connection
- USB drivers for Android SDK have been installed (completed). Connect a USB cord to your computer and turn on USB Tethering (You should see on a new network interface.) [FINISHED]
- [DONE] Construct a bridge between the two network interfaces. Run the command adb shell netcfg usb0 dhcp on your machine. [PROBLEM]
What is the best way to connect a PC to a wireless internet connection?
- Click on “Start,” then select “Connect To” and “Wireless Network Connection” from the drop-down menu. Your PC should be able to connect to the WiFi network at this point. The WiFi network should be capable of connecting to the Internet if the Internet is accessible through that network.
How can I use my PC Internet on mobile via USB?
Tip 1: Use a USB cable to connect your Android device to your computer and enable “USB tethering.” Assuming you have data on your phone (android), the following is true:
- Connect your computer and phone by plugging in your USB cable. Go to the settings menu on your phone
- Select More > Tethering and mobile hotspot > USB tethering. Activate it.
- You will be able to see that your computer is connected to the internet.
How can I connect my PC Internet to mobile via USB in Windows 10?
Instructions on how to configure USB tethering on Windows 10.
- A USB cable should be used to connect your mobile device to your laptop. If you have an Android phone, open the settings and select Network & Internet > Hotspot and Tethering (Android) or Cellular > Personal Hotspot (iPhone). To enable, switch on USB tethering (on Android devices) or Personal Hotspot (on iPhone devices).
How can I use my PC Internet on my Android phone via USB?
All you have to do is plug the charging cord into your phone and the USB end of the cable into your laptop or desktop computer. After that, open your phone and go to the Settings menu. Locate the Wireless and Networks section and choose ‘Tethering & portable hotspot’ from the drop-down menu. After that, you should see an option for ‘USB tethering.’
How can I use my PC Internet on mobile without WiFi?
In general, connecting a PC’s internet to a mobile device through USB is straightforward. Connect it to your computer via a USB cable and then activate USB tethering in order to connect your mobile device to the internet.
Does USB tethering use WiFi?
Q: Does USB tethering make use of mobile data or Wi-Fi connections? Android devices that are connected by USB can make advantage of an Internet connection that the phone is getting either through WiFi or cellular data, according to the manufacturer.
Why can’t I turn on USB tethering?
Check to ensure that the USB cable is operational and properly connected: Check to ensure that your USB cable is correctly connected on both ends of the connection. If necessary, disconnect the device and re-plug it. Try searching for “Troubleshoot” in the Windows search bar, then selecting the appropriate result to see if it can help you with your USB tethering issue in Windows 10.