Follow the procedures outlined below to connect your device to your PC or laptop without the need of a USB connection.
- Firstly, open up the Mi File Manager. Secondly, select FTP/Connect to computer from the top-left menu. Lastly, select Start server from the bottom-right menu. After that, you’ll see an FTP address. Please select the storage volume on your device from which you wish to have access.
What is the best way to transfer data from a Xiaomi Mi phone to a computer?
- How to transfer files from your Mi phone to your PC using the Mi PC Suite is outlined below: – Step 1: Download and install the PC Suite software on your computer. – Step 2: Connect the Xiaomi to the computer via a USB connection. Your device will be recognized by the software automatically. – Step 3: Select the needed file type and the files that you want to transfer to your PC from the drop-down menu.
- 1 How do I connect my mi phone to my computer?
- 2 How can I transfer files from mi4 to laptop?
- 3 Why my mi phone is not connecting to PC?
- 4 How do I connect my mi phone to my computer via USB?
- 5 How do I transfer photos from Xiaomi to PC?
- 6 How connect redmi mobile Internet to PC?
- 7 How can I transfer data from old xiaomi to new Xiaomi?
- 8 How do I open Mi cloud on my PC?
- 9 Why does my USB not connect?
- 10 How do I transfer calls from MI phone to computer?
- 11 Why USB tethering is not working in Mi Phone?
How do I connect my mi phone to my computer?
Using Mi Drop on a Windows 10 PC or Laptop is simple.
- Step 1: If Mi Drop isn’t already pre-installed on your smartphone, go to the Google Play Store and download and install it.
- Step 2: Join the same Wi-Fi network with both your phone and your computer/laptop The next step is to open the Mi Drop application on your smartphone.
How can I transfer files from mi4 to laptop?
Transferring files from a USB drive to a PC
- Step 1 – Connect the device to the computer. To begin, connect your Redmi Note 4 to a PC using a USB cord and make sure the port is available. When you connect your device to your computer, a notice will appear on your screen. Step 2 – Transfer the files. After that, launch the File Manager on your computer. Your device is listed under My Computer in the computer’s list.
Why my mi phone is not connecting to PC?
USB Debugging should be enabled. Go to the Settings menu on your Mi device and choose Wi-Fi. “About Phone” is a setting that may be found in the settings. It should be opened. The option “MIUI Version” may be found in the About Phone section. This option should be selected seven times. You will be successful in enabling the Developer Option on your Mi handset if you follow these steps.
How do I connect my mi phone to my computer via USB?
We’ll go right to the problem and find a solution for how to connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to a computer using a USB cable. # 2 Enable USB Debugging in Windows.
- Return to the >Settings menu. Then select >Additional Settings from the drop-down menu. Then select Developer Options from the drop-down menu. Locate “USB debugging” and turn on the feature (by pressing once on the selection) to test it.
How do I transfer photos from Xiaomi to PC?
To begin, just download, install, and start the Mi PC Suite on your computer, then connect your Mi device to the computer. Once you’ve connected it, give your computer permission to view the data it contains by using the file transfer method. Step number two. A snapshot of your device will be displayed by the program when it has automatically detected it.
How connect redmi mobile Internet to PC?
Connect your Xiaomi or Redmi phone to your computer using the USB data cable that came with it. To enable USB tethering, go to the Settings menu, then Network, then More, Tethering & portable hotspot, and finally USB tethering. To share your Xiaomi Redmi internet connection with your computer, turn on USB tethering in this section of the menu.
How can I transfer data from old xiaomi to new Xiaomi?
Here’s how to move data from one Xiaomi device to another for free using ShareMe from Xiaomi.
- Step 1: Make a selection of the phones that will be used to send and receive messages. To get started, just navigate to the ShareMe app’s Google Play Store page and download and install the app on both devices. Step 2: Select the information to be transferred. Step 3: Transfer data from one Xiaomi device to another.
How do I open Mi cloud on my PC?
To log into your Mi Cloud account, access the mi cloud storage page in any browser on your mobile or other device and enter your username and password. To access the Mi Cloud account login page, please click here. Then, on the left-hand side of this page, click on the sign in with Mi Account icon. You will be redirected to a sign-in page after completing the form.
Why does my USB not connect?
Try connecting the USB cable into various USB ports on the computer to see if the problem persists. If it works, get in touch with the computer maker for assistance. If it doesn’t work on another computer, try doing a master reset on your current machine. If the problem persists after a master reset, then the device maker should be contacted.
How do I transfer calls from MI phone to computer?
The complete step-by-step guide may be found here. Launch the Explorer application. Navigate to the /MIUI/sound recorder/call rec/ folder, then choose and copy/cut the recording files you wish to transfer to your pen drive from the folder you just created. In explorer, navigate to your pen, thumb, or flash drive, which should be labeled as USB. Copy the files there.
Why USB tethering is not working in Mi Phone?
Check to ensure that the USB cable is operational and properly connected: Check to ensure that your USB cable is correctly connected on both ends of the connection. If necessary, disconnect the device and re-plug it. Try searching for “Troubleshoot” in the Windows search bar, then selecting the appropriate result to see if it can help you with your USB tethering issue in Windows 10.