Support for Jio Log in to MyJio using your Jio ID. To view your usage history, click to the ‘Check usage’ section on the site and select the category – Voice, Data, SMS, WiFi – for which you want to see your data. You will receive a report including information about your recent use transactions.
What is the best way to check your JioFi balance and data usage?
- Follow these instructions to check your JioFi balance or to see how much data you’ve used on your JioFi connection. To monitor your JioFi data use, go to the Jio website and select the ‘Sign In’ option in the top-right corner of the page. Log into your Jio account using your password or one-time password (OTP). After logging in, your Reliance Jio balance will appear at the top of the screen.
- 1 How can I know my JioFi data balance in PC?
- 2 How can I check Jio data balance without app?
- 3 How do I check my Jio balance?
- 4 How do I check my data usage on PC?
- 5 How can I check my WiFi balance?
- 6 How do I check my Jio 2021 data balance?
- 7 How can I check internet balance?
- 8 How do I check my data usage on Chrome PC?
How can I know my JioFi data balance in PC?
What you need to do in order to verify the validity and balance of your Reliance Jio plan using the Internet is as follows:
- Firstly, go to the Jio.com website and select the Sign In option in the upper right-hand corner. You may use this page to log into your Jio account using a password or an OTP. Once you log in, your Reliance Jio balance will appear at the top of the screen.
How can I check Jio data balance without app?
How can I check my Jio data balance if I don’t have access to an app? When it comes to checking your Jio main balance, there are two options. You may check your main balance on your phone by dialing *333# from your phone. The main balance will be shown on the mobile screen. Alternatively, you may send a text message MBAL to 55333 (zero costs) to receive your account balance information through text message.
How do I check my Jio balance?
Support for Jio Open the MyJio App and sign in with your OTP (One Time Password) Your high-speed data balance, as well as the validity of your data plan, will be shown on the main page under the My Account area. By selecting ‘View Specifics,’ you can also see the details of your current and forthcoming plans, including their balance and validity.
How do I check my data usage on PC?
When using Windows 10, you may monitor your data use by doing the following steps:
- The Settings app may be accessed by pressing the Windows key + I combination on your keyboard. Then select Network Internet. Then select Data usage. Then select the Consumption details link to see network data usage for all of the programs installed on your computer.
How can I check my WiFi balance?
You must first activate Wi-Fi data consumption reporting from inside the Data Usage Window in order to see it. Select Settings | Data Usage from the menu bar. From that window, select Show Wi-Fi from the menu button (three vertical dots in the top right corner) (Figure D).
How do I check my Jio 2021 data balance?
*333# to find out your balance or talk time. Also, you may check your 4G data use by sending the SMS MBAL to 55333. Q3. How can I check my prepaid balance and validity? SMS BAL to 199.
How can I check internet balance?
Additional recharging may be completed by visiting the Browse Packs area. Last but not least, there is the classic USSD approach, which requires you to dial *121#. When the USSD is called, it will display a number of alternatives, including my offers, talktime offers, data offers, and others. The amount and validity of your existing plan will be displayed if you select the option my number from the drop-down menu.
How do I check my data usage on Chrome PC?
You may add the Google Fi widget to your home screen so that you can keep track of your data use at all times.. Check your current data use.
- Open the Google Fi website or app on your device. Navigate to the Accounts tab. On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see your current data use. To check your daily breakdown, pick View details or View details from the menu bar.