Open Instagram messages on a laptop or desktop PC, if you have them.
- Instagram may be found by searching for it on the Microsoft App Store. Use your Instagram account credentials to log in to the app after downloading and installing it. That’s all there is to it. You may now check your direct messages by clicking on the arrow symbol located in the upper right corner of your screen.
What is the best way to use Instagram on a computer?
- Using the Instagram application. Instagram For PC is a free application to download. Activate Start by clicking the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen, and then do the following actions: Enter the store’s address. Select Microsoft Store from the drop-down menu. Select the “Search” text box from the drop-down menu. Input Instagram as a search term. To access Instagram, go to the drop-down menu and select it.
- 1 How do you chat on Instagram on the computer?
- 2 How do you reply to DM on Instagram on a laptop?
- 3 Where is the DM button on Instagram?
- 4 Can we chat on Instagram on Chrome?
- 5 Can you access Instagram messages on PC?
- 6 How can I chat in Instagram?
- 7 Can I say DM me?
- 8 How do you DM on Instagram without app?
How do you chat on Instagram on the computer?
The following are the procedures to be followed:
- Open any web browser on your computer. Head to www.instagram.com.
- You may log in using your Instagram or Facebook credentials. Once you have logged in, click on the DM icon (which appears identical to the DM symbol on the mobile app)
- Select a contact or respond to a message by selecting the contact from the list.
How do you reply to DM on Instagram on a laptop?
Access this function by visiting Instagram’s website in any web browser on your computer and going to the Direct Messaging (DM) section. Select a discussion from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Locate the message to which you wish to respond to in the discussion view and hover your cursor over it. To respond to this message, click on the “Reply” button.
It is located at the top right corner of your home screen, next to the Instagram icon. In addition, this is where you will get new communications. Top of the Direct icon is a red circle with the number of messages waiting for you, which is shown in a red font. You’ll be able to see your new messages after you tap the number.
Can we chat on Instagram on Chrome?
If you are currently connected into your profile, the extension will retrieve your login credentials from your browser and save them locally. Once you’ve finished, simply click on the small DM-shaped symbol in your browser’s address bar and boom! Greetings, Instagram. All you have to do now is click on the Direct Message icon and you will be ready to begin speaking.
Can you access Instagram messages on PC?
Open any web browser on your laptop or PC and navigate to instagram.com. If you have the option to send an Instagram DM on your laptop, you’ll notice a symbol in the top-right corner that looks like a paper aircraft — this is the same icon that appears on Instagram’s mobile app when you send a DM on Instagram.
How can I chat in Instagram?
Instructions on how to send a message to someone from their Instagram profile page
- Locate and open the profile page of the person you wish to communicate using the Instagram app. Press the “Message” button. Fill up the blanks with your message and, if you like, including a picture, video, audio, or Giphy. When you’re ready to send it, press the “Send” button.
Can I say DM me?
When someone asks you to send them a direct message, which is a kind of private contact on social networking sites or Internet forums, you must comply. If you have any questions, please send me a direct message.
How do you DM on Instagram without app?
Simply go to the official Instagram website and sign in using your account information to get started. The message icon may be found at the top of the screen from there. Simply on the symbol will take you to your direct messages. Important: While some capabilities such as sending photographs from your gallery will still be available, you will not be able to submit live photos at this time.